Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Energy Request

I have been sitting on pins and needles here at home. Last Friday my husband had an interview at Charter for a dispatcher. The interview went well and he was told that he was one of three which had been selected from 150 applicants and that on Tuesday they would narrow it down to one or two.

If he got this job it would be the start of something really fabulous for us. We've been bottom of the barrel poor facing homelessness and selling off our stuff just to buy groceries. For the past four years we've had to rely on living with other people, first his mother, than my grandmother, and now my parents. As of right now we are three people in one bedroom and Adrian is just about 4, he needs his space and quite frankly, so do we. The job he has right now doesn't seem to be going anywhere and while we can get by there is no way he makes enough week to week for us to move out, not even into a cheap apartment. If he got this job we would actually have enough income to MOVE OUT. So we've both been crossing our fingers and toes and asking the entities that be to please, please, please let him get this job.

Well he was called in for the second interview (YAY!) only to find out that they hadn't done any narrowing down at all (BOOO!). So really we don't know what this means, good or bad, and we don't know when he'll get called to find out if he's been selected.

I can't control their selection process, and I can't control the job he has to give him another promotion (which still wouldn't earn him as much as this job), all I can do is sit and wait, and pray, and plead, and visualize the outcome that I want. I've sent my request into the universe and am contemplating how I can make it clear that we are ready and willing to accept change in our lives.

If you'd like to send a little energy our way please do! Light a green candle if you have one and keep us in your thoughts. I'd be glad to do the same for you if you ever need a little spiritual boost.

Thinking about all of this has made me consider doing a Pagan Prayer Chain so if you haven't done so yet please check out my facebook page for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog