Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

From Jerks to Nice Guys

Saturday I did a post about the 4 major negative personalities of women, to keep things equal I had to make sure I talked about the men too. These are the Men that everyone should steer clear of. That includes other men, befriending these people is simply telling the world that you condone their behavior therefore you secretly wish to emulate them the same is true for the Feminazis of the world. Stay away from them ladies. They're never decent friends, it gives the world a poor opinion of you, and nine times out of ten they're looking to screw you over. That being said,
1 The worst type of guy out there is the abusive jerk. There really isn't much that needs to be said about this type of asshole. If a man hits you, pushes you around, or exhibits any violent tendencies toward you at all, run. Everyone loses their temper and lashes out occasionally, but being a real man means knowing how to express that without the use of your fists. Get out, seek help, go to a shelter, do something. Only you can take the first step. I know it's hard but even if that means sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night to go to a neighbors and then the cops do it.
2 The himbo. You know the guy I'm talking about, the Mr. Perfect everything, which wouldn't be bad but he knows he is and won't let anyone forget. This guy is the ultimate narcissist. He thinks he's Adonis and feeds off of other people thinking it too. He will do anything and everything to have his ego stroked and doesn't care who he hurts in the process.
3 The loser. Sadly more often than not the only one painting these men as losers are themselves. They have no self-esteem what so ever so they don't ever do anything for fear that they'll fail. They completely lack ambition and rely on you to make them feel good about themselves. They're needy, and clingy, and often times insanely jealous.
4 The "nice guy". These men are becoming more and more prevalent, and it's nauseating. I talk to at least one a week. They can't spend more than five minutes with someone of the opposite sex (or same sex depending on their orientation) without going on and on about how sensitive they are. The hetero version of these men usually sounds something like this "I love women, they're all so perfect and beautiful, and they're right men are all pigs. I hate men. Sometimes I wish I was a woman, but that's just because I'm so in touch with my feelings. I wish a nice girl would give me the time of day but they either think I'm gay or they just want a jerk" GAG!!! Most intelligent women can spot these manipulative freaks a mile away. Saying that they love women and hate men is not endearing, it's sexist and manipulative. I have some advice for these men. Saying all women are perfect is stupid. No one is perfect and if someone falls for that line of crap they're someone you should be staying away from to begin with because they obviously aren't stable or mature enough to handle a real relationship and neither or you. Really I could go on for hours about how idiotic they sound and how irritating it is to talk to one of these guys.
As I said for the ladies, if you find yourself falling into one of these categories, don't get mad, get help. The only person that can change you is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog