Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Book 1: Bewitching the Werewolf

Today starts Day one of Magaly's Witchy Reading challenge and I'm putting reading Bag of Bones on hold so I can start Bewitching the Werewolf a short story by Caroline Hanson.

When witch for hire, Megan Stephens, is assigned to help the local werewolf pack leader find a mate, she thinks the job will be easy. Get in, get him up and get gone. But when she meets Zack Connor, she realizes her future might have a lot more dog jokes in it than she ever imagined.

I found this book for free on my Kindle but it seems to have received fairly high reviews so we'll see. As soon as I finish I'll be sure to post my personal review. If you've read it and you love it or hate it let us know what you think.

Check out the Witchy Reading Challenge page or head on over to Magaly's Pagan Culture blog for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog