Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Santa Clause is Pagan Too


Santa Clause is Pagan Too: Emerald Rose

 I haven't posted one of these in a while and it is long overdue. This song really has to be my FAVORITE Yule carol. 

I've scoured YouTube and had very little success with Pagan music for Yule. Most of the time I find songs that are originally Christian but have the lyrics changed or altered to something more appropriate for the Solstice rather than the inaccurate birthday of Jesus.

This song isn't only festive and hilariously true, it's a great sing-along! 

)O(

2 comments:

  1. Thought you might like my Pagan themed machinima version of
    A Christmas Carol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9SBebs3A5I
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Thanks for sharing.
    Blessed Yule and Happy Holidays.
    )O(

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog