Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Night

We're finally looking at apartments and if everything works out we may have found just the right one. We're even allowed to paint if we want to, which is a plus as we're still in the stages of trying to break our son of his coloring on the walls habit.

My witchy brain is all a-flutter at the prospect of a new living space. I will finally for the first time in I don't know how long be able to set up my sacred space! My kitchen will be all my own, something that I have been missing deeply. Not to mention the mountains of stuff we've been trying to cram into our bedroom for the past 3 years will finally be able to spread out through out an entire apartment! I'll finally have space to work on my jewelry.

Over the past few months I've been trying to get my Etsy shop up and running. I started it about a year ago and for whatever reason I just fell flat. When it comes to selling product I'm just to damned professional lol. I've been scratching my head trying to find the right words to inject some of my personality into my shop. Something that's less needy and less formal and more me.

I found a new book, It was the Food vs Me and I won by Nancy Goodman. It deals with food issues and it's really good. I found it for free on my kindle and it deals with more than just eat this not that and exercise more. It encourages you to deal with the emotional issues behind the food. Something that a lot of people with weight issues often overlook.

Any who, that's what's going on with me and my life. Oh and Yay Obama for supporting gay marriage!!! It's about damned time lol.

Happy Friday all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog