Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fitness Update

I've lost 4 pounds since I started my mission. I keep going on and off my workout routine and I've got to be more regimented. I really need to be trying to burn a minimum of 500 calories a day. My ultimate goal was to lose 20 pounds by August, and 10 by the middle of May. I've really got to get my but in gear if I want to make that happen.

I've been trying to make healthier choices when we go out to eat but I need to try and make healthier choices at home too. This morning for breakfast I had two egg whites on a pita with a little mayo and Swiss cheese. I have to get more produce into this house. Things will be so much easier once we finally have our own place. I'll have more room and I'll be able to have a little bit more control over what food is in the house. Until then I'll just have to work hard and make the best of the situation.

Any suggestions or tips for me? I could really use some help so if you've got anything I could try let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog